Fully probabilistic seismic displacement analysis of spatially distributed slopes using spatially correlated vector intensity measures
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 661–679, 25 April 2014
How to Cite
Du, W. and Wang, G. (2014), Fully probabilistic seismic displacement analysis of spatially distributed slopes using spatially correlated vector intensity measures. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 43: 661–679. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2365
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2013
- Hong Kong Research Grants Council. Grant Number: 620311
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!