Shake-table tests of a reinforced concrete frame designed following modern codes: seismic performance and damage evaluation
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 791–810, May 2014
How to Cite
Benavent-Climent, A., Escolano-Margarit, D. and Morillas, L. (2014), Shake-table tests of a reinforced concrete frame designed following modern codes: seismic performance and damage evaluation. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 43: 791–810. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2372
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: BIA2008-00050, BIA2011-26816
- European Union (Fonds Européen de Dévelopment Régional)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!