Application of hybrid-simulation to fragility assessment of the telescoping self-centering energy dissipative bracing system
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 811–830, May 2014
How to Cite
Kammula, V., Erochko, J., Kwon, O.-S. and Christopoulos, C. (2014), Application of hybrid-simulation to fragility assessment of the telescoping self-centering energy dissipative bracing system. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 43: 811–830. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2374
- Issue online: 14 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Department of Civil Engineering at University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!