This article was published online on 4 November 2013. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 29 November 2013.
An efficient methodology for simulating earthquake-induced 3D pounding of buildings†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 985–1003, June 2014
How to Cite
Polycarpou, P. C., Papaloizou, L. and Komodromos, P. (2014), An efficient methodology for simulating earthquake-induced 3D pounding of buildings. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 43: 985–1003. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2383
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2013
- European Regional Development Fund
- Republic of Cyprus
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!