Author acting in personal capacity. The authors remain solely responsible for this paper, which was produced independently, with no corporate involvement.
Real-time distributed hybrid testing: coupling geographically distributed scientific equipment across the Internet to extend seismic testing capabilities
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 1023–1043, June 2014
How to Cite
Ojaghi, M., Williams, M. S., Dietz, M. S., Blakeborough, A. and Lamata Martínez, I. (2014), Real-time distributed hybrid testing: coupling geographically distributed scientific equipment across the Internet to extend seismic testing capabilities. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 43: 1023–1043. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2385
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2013
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: EP/D079101/1, EP/D080088/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!