Experimental validation of a simplified model for rolling isolation systems
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 43, Issue 7, pages 1067–1088, June 2014
How to Cite
Harvey, P. S., Zéhil, G.-P. and Gavin, H. P. (2014), Experimental validation of a simplified model for rolling isolation systems. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 43: 1067–1088. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2387
- Issue online: 16 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!