Optimal cost-effective topology of column bearings for reducing vertical acceleration demands in multistory base-isolated buildings
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 1107–1127, 10 July 2014
How to Cite
Unal, M. and Warn, G. P. (2014), Optimal cost-effective topology of column bearings for reducing vertical acceleration demands in multistory base-isolated buildings. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 43: 1107–1127. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2388
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!