P. C. Rossin Doctoral Fellow
Development of a family of unconditionally stable explicit direct integration algorithms with controllable numerical energy dissipation
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 43, Issue 9, pages 1361–1380, 25 July 2014
How to Cite
Kolay, C. and Ricles, J. M. (2014), Development of a family of unconditionally stable explicit direct integration algorithms with controllable numerical energy dissipation. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 43: 1361–1380. doi: 10.1002/eqe.2401
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!