Dynamic response analysis of solitary flexible rocking bodies: modeling and behavior under pulse-like ground excitation
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 43, Issue 10, pages 1463–1481, August 2014
How to Cite
2014), Dynamic response analysis of solitary flexible rocking bodies: modeling and behavior under pulse-like ground excitation, Earthquake Engng Struct. Dyn., 43, pages 1463–1481. DOI: 10.1002/eqe.2406, and (
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!