Shaking table testing of multidrum columns and portals
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1703–1723, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Shaking table testing of multidrum columns and portals, Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, 43, pages 1703–1723, doi: 10.1002/eqe.2418and (
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- EU Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7-ENV-2009-1-244229
- European Research Council's Programme. Grant Number: ERC-2008-AdG228254-DARE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!