This article was published online on 12 March 2014. Errors were subsequently identified in the acknowledgements. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 13 May 2014.
Hybrid simulation testing of a self-centering rocking steel braced frame system†
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 43, Issue 11, pages 1725–1742, September 2014
How to Cite
2014), Disorder and damage of base-isolated medical facilities when subjected to near-fault and long-period ground motions, Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, 43, pages 1725–1742, doi: 10.1002/eqe.2419, and (
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CMMI-0530756
- Mid-America Earthquake Center, NSF. Grant Numbers: A6000 SBC NEES OMSA-2004, 9701785
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!