Physical infrastructure interdependency and regional resilience index after the 2011 Tohoku Earthquake in Japan
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 43, Issue 12, pages 1763–1784, 10 October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Physical infrastructure interdependency and regional resilience index after the 2011 Tohoku Earthquake in Japan, Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics, 43, pages 1763–1784, doi: 10.1002/eqe.2422, and (
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- European Community's Seventh Framework Programme - Marie Curie International Reintegration Actions. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
- ICRED - Integrated European Disaster Community Resilience. Grant Number: PIRG06-GA-2009-256316
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!