An advanced numerical model of elastomeric seismic isolation bearings
Version of Record online: 20 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 43, Issue 13, pages 1955–1974, 25 October 2014
How to Cite
2014), An advanced numerical model of elastomeric seismic isolation bearings, Earthquake Engng Struct. Dyn., 43, pages 1955–1974, doi: 10.1002/eqe.2431, and (
- Issue online: 28 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2013
- United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission (USNRC)
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!