Statistical models for shear strength of RC beam-column joints using machine-learning techniques
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 43, Issue 14, pages 2075–2095, November 2014
How to Cite
2014), Statistical models for shear strength of RC beam-column joints using machine-learning techniques, Earthquake Engng Struct. Dyn., 43, pages 2075–2095, doi: 10.1002/eqe.2437, , and (
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 1000700
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!