Research Scientist. Formerly Graduate Student, Civil Engineering Department, California Institute of Technology.
Structural identification using linear models and earthquake records
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2007
Copyright © 1980 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 145–160, 1980
How to Cite
Beck, J. L. and Jennings, P. C. (1980), Structural identification using linear models and earthquake records. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 8: 145–160. doi: 10.1002/eqe.4290080205
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 1979
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 1979
- National Research Advisory Council of New Zealand
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!