Graduate Teaching Assistant.
Response of multi-degree-of-freedom structures with sliding supports
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1990 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 739–752, July 1990
How to Cite
Yang, Y.-B., Lee, T.-Y. and Tsai, I.-C. (1990), Response of multi-degree-of-freedom structures with sliding supports. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 19: 739–752. doi: 10.1002/eqe.4290190509
- Issue published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 1990
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 1989
- National Science Council of the Republic of China. Grant Number: NSC78–0410–E002–41
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!