Semi-active control of sliding isolated bridges using MR dampers: an experimental and numerical study
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2005
Copyright © 2005 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 34, Issue 8, pages 965–983, 10 July 2005
How to Cite
Sahasrabudhe, S. S. and Nagarajaiah, S. (2005), Semi-active control of sliding isolated bridges using MR dampers: an experimental and numerical study. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 34: 965–983. doi: 10.1002/eqe.464
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2005
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUN 2004
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NSF-CAREER Grant CMS–9996290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!