Effect of train dynamics on seismic response of steel monorail bridges under moderate ground motion
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1225–1245, August 2006
How to Cite
Kim, C.-W. and Kawatani, M. (2006), Effect of train dynamics on seismic response of steel monorail bridges under moderate ground motion. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 35: 1225–1245. doi: 10.1002/eqe.580
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2005
- Japan Society of the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 17360213
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!