Assessment of probability of collapse and design for collapse safety
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Special Issue: Seismic Reliability Analysis of Structures
Volume 36, Issue 13, pages 1901–1914, 25 October 2007
How to Cite
Zareian, F. and Krawinkler, H. (2007), Assessment of probability of collapse and design for collapse safety. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 36: 1901–1914. doi: 10.1002/eqe.702
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2006
- Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research (PEER) Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!