Comparison between real-time dynamic substructuring and shake table testing techniques for nonlinear seismic applications
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1299–1320, 10 October 2010
How to Cite
Lamarche, C.-P., Tremblay, R., Léger, P., Leclerc, M. and Bursi, O. S. (2010), Comparison between real-time dynamic substructuring and shake table testing techniques for nonlinear seismic applications. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 39: 1299–1320. doi: 10.1002/eqe.994
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2009
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (Canada Research Chair Program)
- Fonds Québecois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies (FQRNT)
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!