Formerly at GNS Science, Box 30368, Lower Hutt, New Zealand.
A generalized conditional intensity measure approach and holistic ground-motion selection
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Earthquake Engineering & Structural Dynamics
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1321–1342, 10 October 2010
How to Cite
Bradley, B. A. (2010), A generalized conditional intensity measure approach and holistic ground-motion selection. Earthquake Engng. Struct. Dyn., 39: 1321–1342. doi: 10.1002/eqe.995
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!