Bio-hydrogen production from acetic acid steam-exploded corn straws by simultaneous saccharification and fermentation with Ethanoligenens harbinense B49
Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Special Issue: Sustainable energy technologies for today's global challenges
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 381–386, April 2010
How to Cite
Xu, J.-F., Ren, N.-q., Su, D.-X. and Qiu, J. (2010), Bio-hydrogen production from acetic acid steam-exploded corn straws by simultaneous saccharification and fermentation with Ethanoligenens harbinense B49. Int. J. Energy Res., 34: 381–386. doi: 10.1002/er.1659
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30870037, 50638020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!