Effect of pH value on corrosion resistance and surface conductivity of plasma-nitrided 304L bipolar plate for PEMFC
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 772–780, July 2011
How to Cite
Tian, R. and Sun, J. (2011), Effect of pH value on corrosion resistance and surface conductivity of plasma-nitrided 304L bipolar plate for PEMFC. Int. J. Energy Res., 35: 772–780. doi: 10.1002/er.1737
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!