Evaluation of decay photocurrent measurements in dye-sensitized solar cells: Application to laser beam-induced current technique
Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 193–203, February 2012
How to Cite
Navas, J., Alcántara, R., Fernández-Lorenzo, C. and Martín-Calleja, J. (2012), Evaluation of decay photocurrent measurements in dye-sensitized solar cells: Application to laser beam-induced current technique. Int. J. Energy Res., 36: 193–203. doi: 10.1002/er.1793
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!