A review of recent developments in carbon capture utilizing oxy-fuel combustion in conventional and ion transport membrane systems
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 741–764, July 2011
How to Cite
Habib, M. A., Badr, H. M., Ahmed, S. F., Ben-Mansour, R., Mezghani, K., Imashuku, S., la O', G. J., Shao-Horn, Y., Mancini, N. D., Mitsos, A., Kirchen, P. and Ghoneim, A. F. (2011), A review of recent developments in carbon capture utilizing oxy-fuel combustion in conventional and ion transport membrane systems. Int. J. Energy Res., 35: 741–764. doi: 10.1002/er.1798
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!