Exergy destruction during the combustion process as functions of operating and design parameters for a spark-ignition engine
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 368–384, 10 March 2012
How to Cite
Caton, J. A. (2012), Exergy destruction during the combustion process as functions of operating and design parameters for a spark-ignition engine. Int. J. Energy Res., 36: 368–384. doi: 10.1002/er.1807
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!