Liquid water flooding in a proton exchange membrane fuel cell cathode with an interdigitated design
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Special Issue: Green Energy Systems
Volume 35, Issue 15, pages 1292–1311, December 2011
How to Cite
Kang, S., Zhou, B., Cheng, C.-H., Shiu, H.-R. and Lee, C.-I. (2011), Liquid water flooding in a proton exchange membrane fuel cell cathode with an interdigitated design. Int. J. Energy Res., 35: 1292–1311. doi: 10.1002/er.1858
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2010
- Auto21™ Networks of Centres of Excellence. Grant Number: D303-DFC
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Ontario Innovation Trust (OIT)
- University of Windsor
- Department of Industrial Technology, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan. Grant Number: 98-EC-17-A-13-S2-0064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!