Liquid water flooding in a proton exchange membrane fuel cell cathode with an interdigitated design
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Special Issue: Green Energy Systems
Volume 35, Issue 15, pages 1292–1311, December 2011
How to Cite
Kang, S., Zhou, B., Cheng, C.-H., Shiu, H.-R. and Lee, C.-I. (2011), Liquid water flooding in a proton exchange membrane fuel cell cathode with an interdigitated design. Int. J. Energy Res., 35: 1292–1311. doi: 10.1002/er.1858
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2010
- Auto21™ Networks of Centres of Excellence. Grant Number: D303-DFC
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Ontario Innovation Trust (OIT)
- University of Windsor
- Department of Industrial Technology, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan. Grant Number: 98-EC-17-A-13-S2-0064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!