Residential energy efficiency programs, retrofit choices and greenhouse gas emissions savings: a decade of energy efficiency improvements in Waterloo Region, Canada
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Special Issue: Green Energy Systems
Volume 35, Issue 15, pages 1312–1324, December 2011
How to Cite
Hoicka, C. E. and Parker, P. (2011), Residential energy efficiency programs, retrofit choices and greenhouse gas emissions savings: a decade of energy efficiency improvements in Waterloo Region, Canada. Int. J. Energy Res., 35: 1312–1324. doi: 10.1002/er.1860
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!