Preparation of stearic acid/halloysite nanotube composite as form-stable PCM for thermal energy storage
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 828–834, July 2011
How to Cite
Mei, D., Zhang, B., Liu, R., Zhang, H. and Liu, J. (2011), Preparation of stearic acid/halloysite nanotube composite as form-stable PCM for thermal energy storage. Int. J. Energy Res., 35: 828–834. doi: 10.1002/er.1874
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!