Determination of the effective thermal conductivity of gas diffusion layers in polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells: a comprehensive fractal approach
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Special Issue: Green Energy Systems
Volume 35, Issue 15, pages 1351–1359, December 2011
How to Cite
Nikooee, E., Karimi, G. and Li, X. (2011), Determination of the effective thermal conductivity of gas diffusion layers in polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cells: a comprehensive fractal approach. Int. J. Energy Res., 35: 1351–1359. doi: 10.1002/er.1896
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!