A comparison of conversion efficiencies of various sugars as reducing agents for the photosensitizer eosin in the photogalvanic cell
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 250–258, 10 March 2013
How to Cite
Bhimwal, M. K., Gangotri, K. M. and Bhimwal, M. K. (2013), A comparison of conversion efficiencies of various sugars as reducing agents for the photosensitizer eosin in the photogalvanic cell. Int. J. Energy Res., 37: 250–258. doi: 10.1002/er.1902
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!