Physicochemical properties of lithium iron phosphate-carbon as lithium polymer battery cathodes
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 500–509, May 2013
How to Cite
Jin, B., Sun, G., Liang, J. and Gu, H.-B. (2013), Physicochemical properties of lithium iron phosphate-carbon as lithium polymer battery cathodes. Int. J. Energy Res., 37: 500–509. doi: 10.1002/er.1927
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!