Currently Research Scholar at Department of Mechanical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai 600 036, India.
Thermodynamic analysis of high-ash coal-fired power plant with carbon dioxide capture
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 522–534, May 2013
How to Cite
Karmakar, S. and Kolar, A. K. (2013), Thermodynamic analysis of high-ash coal-fired power plant with carbon dioxide capture. Int. J. Energy Res., 37: 522–534. doi: 10.1002/er.1931
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!