This study was supported by the National Research Foundation of the Republic of South Africa.
Three-dimensional optimisation of a fuel gas channel of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell for maximum current density
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 228–241, 10 March 2013
How to Cite
Obayopo, S. O., Bello-Ochende, T. and Meyer, J. P. (2013), Three-dimensional optimisation of a fuel gas channel of a proton exchange membrane fuel cell for maximum current density. Int. J. Energy Res., 37: 228–241. doi: 10.1002/er.1935
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2011
This article has been cited by:
- 1Modelling and optimization of reactant gas transport in a PEM fuel cell with a transverse pin fin insert in channel flow, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2012, 37, 13, 10286, , ,