Comparative evaluations of injection and spray characteristics of a diesel engine using karanja biodiesel–diesel blends
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 582–597, May 2013
How to Cite
Subramanian, K. A. and Lahane, S. (2013), Comparative evaluations of injection and spray characteristics of a diesel engine using karanja biodiesel–diesel blends. Int. J. Energy Res., 37: 582–597. doi: 10.1002/er.1947
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!