Hydrothermally synthesized TiO2 nanopowders and their use as photoanodes in dye-sensitized solar cells
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 964–972, 25 June 2013
How to Cite
Wu, W.-Y., Shih, T.-W. and Ting, J.-M. (2013), Hydrothermally synthesized TiO2 nanopowders and their use as photoanodes in dye-sensitized solar cells. Int. J. Energy Res., 37: 964–972. doi: 10.1002/er.2893
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2011
- National Science Council IN Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC 98-2622-E-006 -012-CC2, NSC 99-2622-E-006 -010-CC2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!