Special Issue on Novel Hydrogen Storage Systems and Materials
A new high-energy density hydrogen carrier—carbohydrate—might be better than methanol
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Special Issue: Novel Hydrogen Storage Systems and Materials
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 769–779, 10 June 2013
How to Cite
Percival Zhang, Y.-H., Xu, J.-H. and Zhong, J.-J. (2013), A new high-energy density hydrogen carrier—carbohydrate—might be better than methanol. Int. J. Energy Res., 37: 769–779. doi: 10.1002/er.2897
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 SEP 2010
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- DOE Bioenergy Science Center (BESC)
- USDA Biodesign and Bioprocess Center. Grant Number: No. 2060204
- China National Special Fund for Key Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!