Solar power variability and spatial diversification: implications from an electric grid load balancing perspective
Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 1002–1016, July 2013
How to Cite
Tarroja, B., Mueller, F. and Samuelsen, S. (2013), Solar power variability and spatial diversification: implications from an electric grid load balancing perspective. Int. J. Energy Res., 37: 1002–1016. doi: 10.1002/er.2903
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!