Use of adsorbents for thermal energy storage of solar or excess heat: improvement of energy density
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 1059–1068, July 2013
How to Cite
Dicaire, D. and Tezel, F. H. (2013), Use of adsorbents for thermal energy storage of solar or excess heat: improvement of energy density. Int. J. Energy Res., 37: 1059–1068. doi: 10.1002/er.2913
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!