Exergetic efficiency of high-temperature-lift chemical heat pump (CHP) based on CaO/CO2 and CaO/H2O working pairs
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 1122–1131, July 2013
How to Cite
Arjmand, M., Liu, L. and Neretnieks, I. (2013), Exergetic efficiency of high-temperature-lift chemical heat pump (CHP) based on CaO/CO2 and CaO/H2O working pairs. Int. J. Energy Res., 37: 1122–1131. doi: 10.1002/er.2918
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!