Use of single-wall carbon nanohorns as counter electrodes in dye-sensitized solar cells
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1498–1508, 10 October 2013
How to Cite
Cruz, R., Brandão, L. and Mendes, A. (2013), Use of single-wall carbon nanohorns as counter electrodes in dye-sensitized solar cells. Int. J. Energy Res., 37: 1498–1508. doi: 10.1002/er.2959
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!