Special Issue on Novel Hydrogen Storage Systems and Materials
Hydrogen storage in hierarchical nanoporous silicon–carbon nanotube architectures
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Special Issue: Novel Hydrogen Storage Systems and Materials
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 754–760, 10 June 2013
How to Cite
He, Z., Wang, S., Wang, X. and Iqbal, Z. (2013), Hydrogen storage in hierarchical nanoporous silicon–carbon nanotube architectures. Int. J. Energy Res., 37: 754–760. doi: 10.1002/er.2979
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!