Special Issue on Clean Energy Technologies
Combustion and emissions performance of a hydrogen engine at idle and lean conditions
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Special Issue: Clean Energy Technologies
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 468–474, April 2013
How to Cite
Ji, C. and Wang, S. (2013), Combustion and emissions performance of a hydrogen engine at idle and lean conditions. Int. J. Energy Res., 37: 468–474. doi: 10.1002/er.3020
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project (973 Program). Grant Numbers: 2013CB228403, KZ201210005002, 20111103110010, 3122006, 50976005
- Key Program of Sci & Tech Project of Beijing Municipal Commission of Education
- Ph.D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China
- Beijing Municipal Natural Science Foundation
- National Natural Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!