Special Issue on Clean Energy Technologies
A feasibility integrated approach in the promotion of solar house design
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Special Issue: Clean Energy Technologies
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 378–388, April 2013
How to Cite
Atikol, U., Abbasoglu, S. and Nowzari, R. (2013), A feasibility integrated approach in the promotion of solar house design. Int. J. Energy Res., 37: 378–388. doi: 10.1002/er.3025
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!