Enhancement of methane hydrate formation using a mixture of tetrahydrofuran and oxidized multi-wall carbon nanotubes
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 374–379, 10 March 2014
How to Cite
Lim, S.-H., Riffat, S. B., Park, S.-S., Oh, S.-J., Chun, W. and Kim, N.-J. (2014), Enhancement of methane hydrate formation using a mixture of tetrahydrofuran and oxidized multi-wall carbon nanotubes. Int. J. Energy Res., 38: 374–379. doi: 10.1002/er.3051
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2010-0017458, R01-2008-000-20575-0
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!