Understanding the significance of in situ coal properties for CO2 sequestration: An experimental and numerical study
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 60–69, January 2014
How to Cite
De Silva, P. N. K. and Ranjith, P. G. (2014), Understanding the significance of in situ coal properties for CO2 sequestration: An experimental and numerical study. Int. J. Energy Res., 38: 60–69. doi: 10.1002/er.3062
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!