Development and application of vanadium oxide/polyaniline composite as a novel cathode catalyst in microbial fuel cell
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 70–77, January 2014
How to Cite
Ghoreishi, K. B., Ghasemi, M., Rahimnejad, M., Yarmo, M. A., Daud, W. R. W., Asim, N. and Ismail, M. (2014), Development and application of vanadium oxide/polyaniline composite as a novel cathode catalyst in microbial fuel cell. Int. J. Energy Res., 38: 70–77. doi: 10.1002/er.3082
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2012
- National University of Malaysia. Grant Number: GGPM-2013-027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!