Special Issue on Nano Energy Technologies
Performance enhancement of natural pigments on a high light transmission ZrO2 nanoparticle layer in a water-based dye-sensitized solar cell
Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Special Issue: Nano energy technologies
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 436–443, 25 March 2014
How to Cite
Su, Y. H. and Lai, Y.-S. (2014), Performance enhancement of natural pigments on a high light transmission ZrO2 nanoparticle layer in a water-based dye-sensitized solar cell. Int. J. Energy Res., 38: 436–443. doi: 10.1002/er.3110
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Number: 100-2218-E-259-003-MY3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!