Special Issue on Nano Energy Technologies
Enhanced organic light-emitting diode based on a columnar liquid crystal by integration in a microresonator
Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Special Issue: Nano energy technologies
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 452–458, 25 March 2014
How to Cite
Kasdorf, O., Vollbrecht, J., Ohms, B., Hilleringmann, U., Bock, H. and Kitzerow, H.-S. (2014), Enhanced organic light-emitting diode based on a columnar liquid crystal by integration in a microresonator. Int. J. Energy Res., 38: 452–458. doi: 10.1002/er.3127
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!