Special Issue on Nano Energy Technologies
Electrochemical performance of SnO2:Sb–MWCNT nanocomposites for Li-ion batteries
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
International Journal of Energy Research
Special Issue: Nano energy technologies
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 499–508, 25 March 2014
How to Cite
Cevher, O., Guler, M. O., Tocoglu, U. and Akbulut, H. (2014), Electrochemical performance of SnO2:Sb–MWCNT nanocomposites for Li-ion batteries. Int. J. Energy Res., 38: 499–508. doi: 10.1002/er.3132
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK). Grant Number: 109 M464
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!